Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It seems like forever since I was out on the range, and I didn't feel like I was getting any better so I actually made an appointment. Yup, I actually went to the chiropractor yesterday...He took some X-rays and didn't see anything horribly wrong, although I was badly in need of some manipulation. His therapist hooked me up this muscle stimulator thing which felt pretty good and was noticeably relaxing the pain area. When it came time to get adjusted however, I was still very tight and will need more work. I felt better immediately after the visit, but then a couple hours later I hurt like hell. The pain subsided around bed time and I woke up this morning almost pain-free! I have another appointment today, so will see how that goes, but so far, so good. I suppose I was pretty dumb and hard headed to wait so long, but oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home