Tuesday, January 17, 2006

It was a nice long weekend...I didn't play quite as much as I had planned, but overall it was worthwhile...I am still working at Martin's for the triple bonus; the games are OK, and the LIMIT seems a bit softer than NL. I stuck my toe in the SH -6 max game for a bit, as I had been wanting to try it-I am still dizzy, but I think I broke even or lost very little! DAMN--- stuff comes around fast, and I was only playin' ONE game!

The place---PStars
The Event---20 $---180 peep SNG
the pay off---1100+/- to the winner---pays top 18
result---19th...The mouse survived, but dammmm...
I think I played really well...Weird feelings, as I am a bit more pissed now than I was when it happened yesterday...

Since I am now a blogger, I feel the need to comment on others---
Jenee has some funny shit there, and I just now read she plays a bit of poker

The Grinder has made a VERY interesting rake comparison...I am still thinking on it...I am trying to think of an argument, bit so far-nada...

Felicia made some really silly comments about a successful blog recently..I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw thru her BS...

Obviously, I am still trying to figure out how all this blogging software works, but it really doesn't matter, cuz nobody will read this drivel till I win a big one ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rod said...

I read that felcialee comment about blogs - yup BS!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home