Friday, February 03, 2006

It has been a week or so between updates, as I have not had much to write about. I have been just grinding away all week, mostly at Martin's, with little to show for my efforts. Obviously the bonus is a sweet deal, but I doubt if I have had a winning session in several days!! Nothing severe, just buy in with 100 and cash out with 80-time and time again!! Frustrating as hell, but certainly not the end of the world. I also got a 50$ reload from gaming club that I have to finish by the 5th...

It has been frustrating enough to keep me from putting in the usual hours, but I have been getting A LOT of reading in, so it has been a good trade-off. I will have several reviews on the latest reads later in the week. It is rainy and dreary here, so I started a pot of split pea soup a little while ago, and looking forward to that (if you don't use a smoked ham hock in that soup, you just don't know what you are missing).

Hard to believe February is almost here---Spring isn't that far away now, and I am already looking forward to getting a small garden going...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home