Tuesday, February 21, 2006

It has been awhile since the last update, and still without a helluva lot to say! For one of the only times in my life, I have not been feeling well for quite a little while, so for the first time in 10 years, I am going to the doctor later this afternoon. It sucks feelin' like shit all the time with no energy--- so hopefully it will be an easy fix. I haven't had any thing worse than a head cold in MANY years...

I am feeling much better now though... Since I was feeling better the other day, and managed to get in a few hours at the 100 NL, but proceeded to get my ass kicked-LOL it figures! I still have TONS of bonuses to get thru this month, and with the 3 day weekend coming up, hopefully I can bang 'em out as quickly as possible. I have been doing a lot of reading, and have finished several books in the last couple of weeks. All I can say is, it is no wonder why the USA is so hated in so many different countries. Political commentary is not my specialty, so I will leave it at that.

BR Jan 1st---5000
Mid Feb---5700
It will be nice when Martins kicks in!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home