Sunday, April 15, 2007

Lesson 2

The lesson was concentrated on making

--- a half swing
---hitting at least an inch in front (after) of the ball
---balance
---stiff left side
---releasing the hands (hopeless, so far)
--- spine angle

I hit a zillion really good balls today...He is VERY big on having a draw as the "go-to" shot, and since I have been a slicer my whole life, it works for me. So far, we are only using the PW and 9 iron. I'm not at all sure what I am doing, but it sure is fun to hit the damn ball. Sweet spot, almost dead straight with a little draw-what's better than that? And taking a divot where you are supposed to is awesome!

Little things---
---He has me standing up a bit straighter
---relax
---relax some more
---see above

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home