Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Just working...

I was at yet another Crypto starting on the monthly bonuses, and got spanked pretty good, but a comeback was again in order...I moved to LIMIT for awhile since I was starting to get a bit annoyed (with NL), and won a few bucks...

After that, I tried a "qualifier" for a WSOP seat...It was just a point deal, but I won it, so I have a free shot next week at a seat. All I have to beat at least 1000 people! I also tried a few other point qualifiers at Stars with no luck...

It was great fun watching the Masters Sunday, no matter what Gene says......rather refreshing to see the camaraderie between Freddie and Phil during the heat of battle...Having a bit of class and style in pressure situations appeals to us "old guys" LOL

And yesterday---

Playing less and having more fun....Now all I have to do is start winning!!

I got the Martin's bonus deposited right on schedule, which was quite a nice sight to see.

I just worked off the Littlewoods bonus with rather laughable results, but as usual, thanks for the bonuses...Plenty more of those to work off in the coming days.

Littlewoods

720 hands at 1/2 LIMIT +3.00 .20PTBB/100
100 hands at 100NL <69.00> -35PTBB/100
bonus +47
MTD <19.00>

WOOT!!!!

Tribeca is treating me a bit better this month, as I am up a little more than 200 at the 100NL...


Japanese style (Tempura) food was on the menu last night, and it was well worth the mess!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home