Monday, November 06, 2006

The guys at BTP have our own brand of WCOOP going on every Sunday...It's usually a good bit of fun, with not a lot of money involved, but a HUGE amount of pride and ego...This past Sunday was a NL HU deal...I was out played badly in the final, but-

PokerStars Tournament
You finished the tournament in 2nd place.

I went on to lose a stack at FT later in the 100NL...Argg



A couple things for your reading displeasure...

Kissinger and

Our Congress


Election Day

It's too bad most all folks just want it all to be over, and I'm one of them...All the name-calling, the slanderous statements...Those are our elected officials folks, and we voted for them. It's great to see they take the high ground on all of the campaign issues. The truth is, they all sound like 3rd and 4th graders saying my dad can beat up your dad. Disgusting.

R vs. D

what are we voting for?
who am I?
where do I fit in?

what a joke...

D Gay marriage-always a major concern, as it affects me daily...
D Illegal Iraq war
R I think guns are OK
R Prop 87 (Calif) is the biggest bunch of BS I have ever seen
D No oversight in Washington in (at least) 6 years
D Truth about Kissinger
D What? We have a Constitution?
D Religion
D "War on Terror" It's inconceivable that that the Green Party could do a worse job than this administration.
R Environment I like everything clean and pretty too, but the liberals are over the edge here...of course that moron (in Calif) is way over the other edge
D The CIA---almost break even here, but the odds are better with D if you want to rein in those bastards
- Staying home---another words, STOP messing about in other countries. It's a novel concept (see CIA above) that I doubt either party could adhere to for long, since we MUST conquer the world.
- Taxes and spending (they both suck) a slight edge to R, but they have now spent more than ever before in history. The REAL problem is the Dems would (if they had their druthers) raise taxes and squander the proceeds on bullshit, rather than paying off a few trillion of our debt. Taxes ARE going up kids, no matter what smoke either party tries to blow you with.
- Immigration---way too complicated for me at the moment
- legalizing drugs---As well read as I try to be, I am admittedly ignorant on all facets of this debate
- Health care What a mess...
- SS a bigger mess; see Taxes

Anyway, we MUST have a Dem House to keep these psychopaths in line...

Oh yeah, and then there is poker D too late? I hope not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home