Tuesday, September 05, 2006

For the first time (maybe in my life), I said "I quit poker" last night.

I am playing 3 games at WillHill at the moment, so obviously I was howling at the moon. It has been such a shitty 6 weeks or so, that even my indomitable spirit has been somewhat shaken. I have broken stuff before (mainly a mouse here and there) and I did so again last night. It really is amazing how sturdy a plastic piece of shit can be when you want to see it in a million pieces!!

It was just the usual---my KK vs. AA and we got it all-in pre flop. I have seen this all-in shit before with some stupid bastard having AJ and MUCH worse, but I am quite sure anyone reading the hand history will say some of them are easy laydowns. Maybe so, but then 20 minutes later I see them make the same call with crap.... I dunno.... Thank goodness for the cryptos' making it a bit easier to get some bonus cash! I need it badly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home