Friday, August 04, 2006

I haven't done a BR update in quite awhile, and although it may pale to some results we have all read about recently, I am quite proud of it. I Haven't played all that much so far this year, but the next six months will change that...


July 2006 Beginning BR---5000
Bonus--- +510
SNGs---<120> (yuck)
MTTs--- +620
O8 Limit--- +120
NL100--- +686 (2400+ hands is all, 9PTBB/100 for the month)
Total July--- +1816

This is proof once again anyone can make a few bucks at this silly game!!

More importantly, a friend brought by some fresh clams and a hunk of sushi grade Ahi, so I have been having fun with that the last couple days.
-Steamed clams in broth with wine and garlic
-Cioppino (a seafood stew)
-Ahi crusted with sesame seeds with a soy and ginger sauce

If you don't know how to cook, you are missing something special!

I always enjoy my days away from poker, but it's always fun to get back to work..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home