Saturday, November 04, 2006

It took more than several days to get back into the swing of things, but I am slowly getting back in stroke. I had a sweet little run at Paradise recently which netted me a few bucks. I was down to 27$ over there after draining most all of my accounts. I started playing at the 25NL a week ago Friday, and by Sunday evening had an account of over 700$. Some of that was bonus, but it was a very nice run. I doubled up at the 25, and off I went to the 50 NL game and almost doubled there before getting back to 35ish. I took a break and then I was off and running with over 100 before too long. I called it a night, then started on the 100NL game Saturday morning and never looked back, and finally getting to multi-table a bit.

I was playing very well, and perhaps I was experiencing a new level of play. I was doing more thinking and analysing than ever before, and putting people on hands, and being more aggressive when I sensed weakness. I think some of the better players call this "poker"! It's always easy to say such things after a win, but I would like to think that some of the work i have been doing on my game is paying off.

I plan on being in LV the middle of November, and really look forward to playing some live games. It has been a long time since that has happened, but should be fun. The plan is for some online friends to meet up, so it promises to a good time. Naturally, I am having problems booking my flight, DAMN! The thing says 4 seats left, but I get an E mail saying I need to re-book...A real pain.

I had E mailed Change100 recently hoping she was going to be writing somewhere, and sure enough...Great news!!

I'm in the mood for some Razz, so off I go to Full Tilt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home