Friday, August 18, 2006

Yes, it has been awhile between updates. I have to admit, it is very damn difficult to be in the mood to write after having your ass handed to you a few sessions in a row! It's always "just poker" but of course I took a flyer in a couple bigger games and managed to get stacked both times...Work has been a little more stressful as well---there is very little difference if you lose in the markets, or lose at the poker table; either way tends to make for a shitty day!

There's a lot of bonus chasing ahead of me to get even for the month, but I should come pretty close if I can manage to put in the hours.

Last night was the first time I really have sat down and played, and even that was more for fun, as it was a 1/2 HOSE game at PStars. It was good for about a 75 profit, which is no big deal but was good for the confidence factor.

Since I am pretty fresh, I plan on putting in quite a few hours of NL this weekend, as well as some lower entry tourneys. I am really looking forward to the WCOOP and see if I can do some damage there.

I am finally getting around to reading H on H (1 and 2) and pretty good stuff overall; a pretty clear and concise writing style which I appreciate. A more lengthy review will follow later, as I will probably read these a couple times each, and let everything sink in!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home