Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Not a bad night last night...I have a bunch of food in the fridge, so I will be doing no cooking for a day or two. That means more time for poker!! I got closer to the bonus at TB, but was getting bored and went to a SNG at Martins...I don't care for the structure, but the players are pretty poor...I picked up a 3rd for a few bucks...I then went to P-Stars for one more "before bed" fix---it was a 20+2 SNG (9 peeps) and managed another 3rd is all...I overplayed my bust out hand...I should have known better, but I have made worse mistakes. Oh well....

I made a couple phone calls today to some dear friends that I haven't seen in a long time. They remembered my birthday, so I called 'em up and yakked the afternoon away---Thanks Wendy and Alexandra

Another dear friend has been devastated by her mother's illness---a sad but good reminder to cherish those close to you whenever you have the chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home