Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Poker has been GREAT, as I have been kickin' ass in the SNG's...I just busted out of a "pre" qualifier again, but that's just a numbers game..."free" points to get where you want to go! You gotta love that! I have been close at least twice, maybe 3 times to the big dance.

The job has made me a bit on the cranky side. My "clearing firm" has been messing with me for 3 weeks now...All we want to do is trade the markets, and all we have done is put up with tedious bullshit which leaves no time, and especially, no energy to trade. You presumptuous clowns who think you can do no wrong, and chastise us computer illiterate old folks, and a week later say---"oh yeah I see your point, there may be a problem" BURN IN HELL you pricks...

And now we have the bobby bracelet deal---It has been well covered elsewhere, and nobody reads my ramblings anyway, but I have only one thing to say--- RETARDS

Did I mention that I have been winning a little? Gotta love poker!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home