Sunday, May 14, 2006

Talking poker--- Things have been quiet...I haven't played much until today. And today has pretty much sucked. I am in my 3rd SNG in a row, with the first 2 being out of the money. I also played a point MTT earlier and never came close to the money (This one was a satellite for a seat at the "big sat" to win a seat at the ME). I have won 2 seats to these sats and have come up short both times. Yes, they were respectable finishes (25 to 35 ish), but VERY frustrating. I didn't come as close in this one, but I must say, I have been "gettin' the money in good"...
These last 2 SNGs were brutal---Both times have had AA vs. KK, and they have flopped a K...it is damn hard to recover from that in a SNG...Oh well... In my 3rd now...

More importantly, I called Mom...We had a nice chat, but nothing new since I had just seen her recently...

I told her---"You are the best Mom a guy could ever have"

She says--- "wow thanks"

I said---"Well Mom, I figgered you knew all that shit"

She says---"Well, I sure don't mind hearing it"

I had a small tear after that little exchange...She truly is the best...

Dammit---I just got a 2nd...These damn 20 and 30 SNGs are a LOT tougher than they used to be, but I am quite sure I can beat 'em up to the 50$ level...Barely even for the day...I'm back to work! Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home