Saturday, May 20, 2006

I woke up at 6 AM, after a slightly later night than usual, but managed to fall back asleep until 9. Damn, did I feel like a million bucks after that 3 hour nap, just awesome. It makes mornings very special! I did a little reading, and after a bit of smoked salmon and bagel (with a couple of mimosas), I got online, and found a few nuggets...

Important if you haven't heard about this---http://www.theregister.com/2006/05/16/poker_site_trojan/

And I stole the following directly from the grinder ...

WARNING - Trojan Found In RakeBack Calculator.A rake calculator some players used from checkraised.com has been shown to have a virus. Checkraised.com has stated that it contracted a programmer to create the calculator, and it has been recently brought to their attention that the program contains a virus.The virus goes undetected by Norton AntiVirus. Checkraised.com has stated that they did not know the file contained a virus until notified by a third party.The file name for the rakeback calculator is RBCalc.exe.For more information go to Kick Ass Poker.


Then as usual, I wandered over to Pauly...As usual, funny shit, and really well written.

And now on to the REALLY important stuff---
Shania vs. Courtney vs. Sabina

In three words---
Who really cares? It's a dumb position, but if they can parlay a career out of it, fine with me and good for them. Read Amy for more on this, I couldn't agree more.

What I find most amusing are the innumerable comments in many of the forums (proving I have too much free time) are these guys who have made derogatory comments about Courtneys' looks. These are the same guys who, to paraphrase Bobcat Goldthwait, "wouldn't know the difference between a vagina and a mop!" All you .10/.20 players living with Mommy, GET A LIFE!

Poker---I have been running about break even most the month...The Party bonus goes off today and I need only about 150 hands or so...The play at the 100 NL games is way different from what I remember, but it has been awhile. Super aggressive games, so I had to slow down and play ABC, and just wait for the goods from late position. It took too many hands to figure that out, which is rather embarrassing.

I'm off to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home