Thursday, June 22, 2006

Poker

Things have been running OK since I last updated...I was brain dead moron, and waited too long to sign up for the bloggers tourney, which was more than slightly annoying, but nobody to blame but myself. I have cleared the Party bonus and a couple crypto's as well. I did the re load at Stars too, but will probably wait until the double points kick in. I have been trying to concentrate more on each individual hand, and I can see the benefits already. Knowing that Bri will be looking at most all of the hands has definitely made a big difference, and I have been winning at a decent clip lately. The bottom line is, I have been winning a bit...I still can't get a seat at the ME, but I keep trying...I did finally have a decent cash for 150ish in a tourney at PStars.

The BJ bonuses are boring as paste, so I may try the slot bonus while I sleep next time around.

Books

I ordered and read Barry G's book---"Ace on the River", and I wish I had the money back. There is not one word in that book that is new or worthwhile. If you need to read his book to find out that sports betting, drugs, and drinking too much are unhealthy to the BR, you are probably beyond help anyway.

Food

I was in the mood for some Asian food, and decided to make my own homeade pot stickers. I even ground my own pork, but wow, what a pain in the ass! Over all flavors were fine, but I will buy the frozen items next time, or actually go out to a restaurant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home