Sunday, May 21, 2006

YUCK!!! My SNG prowess took a shot in the ass last night...I whiffed in FIVE IN A ROW! I had a second after all that...Thinking that my luck had turned, we had another little cutie with KK vs. AQ and a rivered straight-OUCH!...


I am working on a couple qualifiers at the moment, and I just cannot get any traction at all...Oh well, one of "those" streaks...

This is funny, and I really am not this tight...So far---

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 65 hands and saw flop: -
3 out of 8 times while in big blind (37%) -
0 out of 7 times while in small blind (0%) -
1 out of 50 times in other positions (2%) -
a total of 4 out of 65 (6%) Pots won at showdown -
1 of 1 (100%) Pots won without showdown - 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home